Name:
Location: Kansas City, Missouri, United States

Thursday, December 28, 2006

I still say Controversial Conversations will be back.

I have been trying to pick up the mic and record for many months but this has been a record breaking bad year. My grandmother passed away in April, my dad in August, my mom's dog (and her best friend) in October and most recently, in November, my mom was diagnosed with Stage 4 lung cancer. She passed away on December 27th, 2006. She was 56 years old.

Needless to say, while I want to work on this show some more, I just can't do it right now. In addition to all this loss, I am moving just as soon as I can sell my house. So this show will be on hold for a little while longer, but I will be back.

To those listeners who are fans and who have been supportive of my efforts, I really appreciate you taking the time to write to me, even though I haven't been able to write back. Know that I appreciate all your support and that I do read every email, even if I haven't yet responded.

Thanks again all and I promise to talk to you and give you a new show soon!

Serena Gale

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home